Girona, Spain – 1Tapps today is pleased to announce 1TapTweet – Customized Icons for Twitter 1.1, an update to their twitter customized icons creator app for iOS. 1TapTweet it’s the perfect complement for the new iOS 5 twitter integration, it fills the gap which Apple has left on the integration. This new release its iOS 5 tested, includes a brand new icon and now is fully compatible with official twitter App on iPad. With 1TapTweet and iOS 5 you will love to tweet in 1Tap, no steps just tweet.
The new iOS 5 twitter integration it’s awesome, you can tweet from the Safari, photos, camera, YouTube and Maps, but you can’t tweet from the Home Screen, with 1TapTweet you can start a new tweet from scratch from the Home Screen. Neither integration with direct messages between iOS 5 and Twitter, 1TapTweet again comes here again to help you on here, you can create customized icons on your Home Screen to send direct messages to your followers.
* Create a new tweet from scratch with 1Tap
* Tweet a direct message to a follower with which you usually talk
* Go directly to one of your twitter timelines if you have more than one account
* Multiple twitter accounts support
* Create on your Home Screen as many customized icons as you want
“As simple and useful as its name, 1TapTweet & iOS 5 to become the faster twitter on the iOS world,” stated Carles Coll Madrenas of 1Tapps. “This is one of a series of apps we offer, including: 1TapVideo, 1TapFacetime, 1TapSkype, 1TapSMS, 1TapMail, etc.”
* All iOS devices with multitask support
* iPhone 3GS/4, iPad, or iPod touch 4th Generation
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 0.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
1TapTweet – Customized Icons for Twitter 1.1 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Review copies are available upon request.
Based in Girona, Spain, 1Tapps is a publishing company of mobile applications and games founded by independent developer Carles Coll Madrenas in 2011. Copyright (C) 2011 1Tapps, registered trademark. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.