Seoul, Republic Of Korea – Haha interactive has brought a huge update for their recent app, My Wonderful Days. My Wonderful Days is an app that can be used as a diary, or a simple note. Main feature is one-note-a-day with a feeling inside. Statistics about the notes written is shown as a weather outside the window, which makes a shiny sunny day for good feelings and rainy days for bad feelings.
The new update has many interesting features. Most impressing one is that paper gets old as the user takes a look more and more just like the analog notes. Moreover many additional faces is included. Search feature is included with dynamic text finder and many options to organize the past notes by happiness, most viewed and etc. Favorite notes can be set by putting on a star on a face.
Many many users has been impressed by the app, and actually using it everyday. Over 680 reviews were written with average 4.5/5.0 stars.
* One-a-day diary note
* Nothing complicated. Write it directly, and it saves
* Alarms you to inform you to write on the time you like
* You can input how you felt today
* You can keep track of your past days with stats
* Calendar view for fast tracking
* Share the memory you like through twitter, Facebook and e-mail
* Lock the app with passcode
* Simply backup & restore with PC connected to wi-fi
* Send all text through e-mail easily
* Live Papers
* Write about the past
* Star your favorite notes
* Search with keywords and also list it up by (Favorites, happiness, Unhappiness, most viewed)
* Supports Retina display
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 10.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Wonderful Days 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in Seoul, Republic of Korea, Haha Interactive is an iOS development company with goals to make beautiful products that are easy and fun with intuitive user experience. Copyright (C) 2011 Haha Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.