Palo Alto, California – My Digital Photo Story today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of The Lost Gorilla – Mom, It’s Me! 1.0, their new personalized children’s book for iOS.
“We are so excited to add this great story to our ‘Mom, It’s Me(TM)’ series,” Says Shira Karp, head of My Digital Photo Story, “In this personalized book Your child can save a baby gorilla. This app turns your child into the star of an amazing adventure in Africa.”
With a few taps and swipes, parents can easily create a storybook with their child’s face, gender and voice, then drop them into the center of the action of a beautifully illustrated and animated app. “This is our most interactive, fun and beautiful personalized book yet. It tells an engaging and educational story of a young child helping a baby gorilla find her parents. Most importantly, that child is YOUR child. In this app, we bring a top-notch personalized story at a great price.”
My Digital Photo Story apps feature great stories, beautiful art, and fun animations. “Our apps are not games, but are far more interactive than the average book app. When you put an iPad or an iPhone in the hands of your children, they expect fun and interactivity everywhere, even in books. Children make an immediate connection with our books because they see themselves as the stars of the show. We then keep them engaged by providing a high level of interactivity in each page. This active experience makes them more receptive to the message in the story.”
“Mom, It’s Me(TM)” apps are perfect for ages 2 to 8. The apps are universal and can be used both on the iPad and the iPhone. Stories can be personalized an unlimited number of times for no additional cost.
Features and Benefits:
* Surprise your child (or grandchild, nephew, niece, etc.) with a story in which s/he is the star
* Use one picture for personalizing all pages or personalize each page separately. Use up to 12 different pictures of your child
* Tap and hold on child’s face to record your child’s voice. Mix your child’s words into the story
* Fully narrated and interactive
* Every page offers different and fun animations and sounds
* Pinch to zoom in and out. Drag the corners or tap the arrows to turn pages
* Universal app – purchase once and download both to your iPad and iPhone
* Post personalized pages from the app to Facebook or Twitter
* Does not collect or share any personal data
* Does not contain any ads
* Does not contains In App Purchases
* Includes Social Network Integration, to allow parents to share pages with their children’s’ photos with friends and family. Parents are encouraged to log out after sharing to avoid accidental posts by children
* Includes external links in the last page to other Mom, It’s Me!(TM) apps
* iPad, Phone or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 24.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Lost Gorilla – Mom, It’s Me! 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
My Digital Photo Story aims to bring great entertainment and learning to young children through its “Mom, It’s Me!(TM)” personalized storybook apps series. The company’s apps are available to download exclusively on the App Store, and perfect for kids ages 2 to 8. Copyright (C) 2012 My Digital Photo Story. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.