New Westminster, Canada – Koomluku is proud to announce the release of School Grade Tracker for the iPhone. Just in time for the upcoming school year, School Grade Tracker is a feature rich tool for tracking, predicting and organizing school life. Designed for use by high school and college students, easily keep track of terms, classes, mark categories, and individual marks. Highly customizable to suit all types of classes and marks. Includes a built-in calendar to keep track of upcoming marks, along with a GPA calculator and class grade prediction calculator.
* Designed for high schools, colleges, and universities around the world
* Useful through out the school year, not just when final grades are given out
* Keep track of terms, classes, class categories, and individual marks
* Keep track of your grade for each mark, mark category, and class
* Highly customizable to suit all types of classes: credits, ap / honor, exclude from GPA, standard or weighted mark categories
* Support for all types of marks: assignments, projects, exams, quizzes, bonus marks, and more
* Keep notes for marks
* Email your professor/teacher within the app
* Keep track of upcoming marks in the calendar
* Calculates cumulative and semester GPA
* Highly customizable GPA calculator includes commonly used GPA’s in high school and college: college 4.0, high school 4.0, high school 4.0 + 1. School uses a different GPA scale? no problem! add your own GPA grade scheme. Any GPA scheme can be supported
* What If calculator determines what if I get 100%, 50%, or even 0% on all remaining marks for a course
* 3/4Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 2.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
School Grade Tracker 1.0 is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in New Westminster, Canada, Koomluku was founded in 2010 by Sebastien Couture. The company has currently published 4 applications. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2012 Koomluku. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.