Silicon Valley, California – Parents and Children Love Nimbus Littling App. Critics and parents are hailing “Nimbus Littling & the Flu from Nebtune 2″ one of the most “original and enchanting stories to hit the App Store”. Nimbus Littling has maintained a perfect 5-star rating since its debut and features:
* Immersive, Enchanting Story
* Beautiful, Engaging Soundtrack
* Full High Definition Illustrations
* Professional Narration
* Lovable, Unforgettable Characters
* Rhythmic & Clever Wording for Young Readers
Ebook Quarterly awarded the Nimbus Littling App with its most prestigious “Best Ebook for Children” title for children between the ages of 4 and 8.
Recent Reviews hail Nimbus Littling as:
* “A rare gem among children’s literature.”
* “Smart, Unique, Stylish…2 Littling Thumbs way up!”
* “Raising the bar for kids’ audiobooks.”
* “Clever, musical & intelligent…yet beautiful, seamlessly.”
* “An immersive, engaging experience for children of all ages!”
Take advantage of it’s introductory price of only 99 cents (1,99 HD version).
Future Book App Releases:
Two brand new adventure stories are currently in the works.
* Nimbus Littling & the Cave of Masks introduces 3 never before seen Littlings to the Littling Universe. Nimbus discovers 3 mysterious masks and witnesses their incredible powers.
* Nimbus Littling & the Great Gynormous Growth Machine introduces Texo Littling, a talented inventor who builds a device to allow Littlings to grow to human size.
About Nimbus Littling:
Nimbus Littling is a 2-inch tall Littling tween who fell to Earth when she was just a baby. She has long, brown hair and purple eyes. She wears a semi-transparent, starry hairband and clothing resembling rose pedals. Nimbus has pointy, fairy-like ears and is oftentimes barefooted.
As with all Littlings, Nimbus has a special gift. She has the ability to create puffy, white clouds just by exhaling. It is important to note that there have been instances where sneezing has resulted in the formation of clouds as well. It is also important to note that Nimbus was not born with this ability. It remains a mystery why such an ability remained dormant until her tween years. Nimbus uses her clouds as a method of transportation. Riding them like a surf board, she is capable of attaining high speeds, which is especially useful in helping those in urgent need.
About the Author:
In May 2005, author and creator, Frankie Santelli (May 13, 1978), born Franco Louis Santelli, began drawing early sketches of Nimbus Littling. His vision was to create a character whom all children could relate to in one form or another.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 189 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Nimbus Littling & the Flu from Nebtune 2 (v1.2) is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Owned and operated by children’s book author, Frankie Santelli, Littlings Interactive is the story of a how a big idea grew into something Little. When Frankie was expecting his first child, a daughter, back in 2009, he not only wanted to be the best father he could possibly be to her, he also wanted to leave behind his legacy – Nimbus Littling is that legacy. The Nimbus Littling stories, and her overall character represent the hidden potential we all possess. Our company’s philosophy revolves around the pushing of one’s limits and the idea that no challenge is too big. Littlings Interactive believes in our children. As generations pass, our children become more and more intelligent. Our stories are meant to challenge young minds and encourage imagination. The sky’s the limit. Copyright (C) 2012 Littlings Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.