Toulouse, France – David Palmerio today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Blues’n Jazz 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Learn guitar on a different way with this app designed for the small iPhone’s screen. You are beginning guitar and want to easily play your first Blues. Discover a traditionnal acoustic Blues shuffle:
* Structure of the 12 Bar Blues
* Shapes of Chords played in the key of E
* Fingers extension to create a nice shuffle rhythm
* Turnaround ending on the two last bars.
You want to simply understand basics of Jazz theory and play your first II V I sequence:
* Theory about chords formation
* Why a II V I chord progression ?
* Progression in the key of C and G (major)
* Play 7 chords, major 7 chords
* Classic Jazz rhythm played with fingers
* Learn how to create a walking bass line as if two instruments were playing
Just use this free app and let you drive through the lessons, including:
* Video and audio recordings (video downloaded by wifi or 3G)
* Autoscrolling tablature in landscape display
* Resizable tablature in portrait mode.
* Easy to understand information (just what you need to understand theory and technique)
* How to read tabs for beginners
* US English and French
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Blues’n Jazz 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. This app is iOS4 compatible but E-Blues & E-Jazz can be run from 3.1.2 to iOS4 with 16 guitar lessons.
Dave Palmerio is an independent developer based in Toulouse, France. Copyright (C) 2010 Dave Palmerio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.