Budapest, Hungary – Remember when Breakout was new and exciting? Abel Vincze does, and with today’s release of Brickout Zero Gravity for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, it’s time to remake that feeling in vivid, gravity-defying detail. Brickout Zero Gravity pulls the old block-busting genre out of its static slumber and drops you in a gorgeous world of shiny objects and realistic physics.
Groups of bricks float freely at the top of the screen, begging to be destroyed. By maneuvering a paddle you can bounce a ball back and forth, destroying bricks and uncovering power-ups with each hit. If you manage to clear the screen you’ll move on to the next level, just be ready to encounter some frighteningly intelligent enemies as you progress!
* Gameplay inspired by Arkanoid, Breakout, and Krakout
* 100 single player levels with unlockable bonus stages
* 50 multiplayer levels (iPad only)
* 12 different enemies that get progressively stronger, faster, and smarter
* 12 power-ups to unleash such as multiball, exploding blocks, and a laser shot
* Realistic physics that allow objects to float, collide, and bounce
* Tilting paddle offers extremely precise controls
* Three levels of difficulty
* Shot guidance feature to eliminate tiresome “one block left” situations
* Monochrome mode (every bit as retro-cool as it sounds!)
* Soundtrack by Mark Beke with the option to load and listen to your own music
* Score sharing via Twitter and Facebook
* Game Center leaderboards and local high scores
* Runs at 60 FPS for super smooth gameplay
With realistic physics, elegant retro-style artwork, and detailed, responsive controls, Brickout Zero Gravity will keep your fingers busy and your screen thoroughly smudged!
* iPhone 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4/5 gen) and iPad (2/3/4 gen and Mini)
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 25.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Brickout Zero Gravity 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Note that multiplayer content is available only on iPad devices.
Located in Budapest, Hungary, Abel Vincze is an independent developer who founded Iparigrafika Ltd, whose original focus was on graphic design, web-design, web programming with drawing and programming Abel’s passion since he was a kid. Today, the indie developer feels it is the greatest opportunity of his life. Copyright (C) 2013 Abel Vincze. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.