Panama City, Panama – Ronville Group Inc. today is proud to announce the launch of its second 2D game, Cat Avenger. This game appeared as the team wanted to create some dynamic game with simple gameplay. The management of the company stated that the dynamic and intensive development of 2D games is the main priority in their current market strategy. So, in the nearest future several outstanding new games will be presented to the audience.
Now few words about the game itself…
* Beautiful friendly cat chilling at his summer cottage
* His dreams are all about mice, milk and warm rug
* But several naughty birds decide to make fun of the cat and their jokes become too rude
* No one will be soft any longer if it is time to defend his honor
* So, the cat declares a Holy War to these feathery enemies
* Revenge! Revenge is a dish best served cold
* Hunt down as many birds as possible to show them who is the top of the food chain
* To complete the level you will need to nail down certain amount of birds
* But watch out rocks and hedgehogs – as you don’t want to hurt your ankle
* Simple but skillful game with simple controls
* 24 challenging levels and a lot more coming soon
* Professional music
* Great sound
* Dynamic gameplay will not let you get bored
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 8.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cat Avenger 1.0 for iOS is available today for as low as $0.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through iTunes App Store in the Games category. Free versions coming soon with Game Center support for iPhone and iPad. Journalists interested in a promo codes should send an email to support.
Ronville Group Inc is an actively growing company based in Panama City, Panama, whose main goal is to create and support high quality mobile applications. It was founded in 2010 handling several large projects for US based clients. Nowadays the company is focused on the development of games on iOS and Android platforms. Copyright (c) 2012 Ronville Group Inc. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.