Brisbane, Australia – The latest release of popular iOS application WebDAV Nav+ allows users to share, manage and access documents and files online via their iPhone or iPad devices effectively turning a mobile device into a personal hard disk. The application is ideal for people on the go, it allows users to access files stored on their PCs, network attached storage devices, online cloud storage services or even other WebDAV Nav+ users.
WebDAV Nav+ includes the ability to connect securely using industry-trusted secure certificates to ensure documents and authentication details are protected as they travel between the user’s mobile device and the server. Once connected to the user’s storage the application will allow them to download documents, open them in other installed applications, email them, rename or copy as well as upload the changes back to the server.
Recent updates have added the ability to exchange files between WebDAV Nav+installations using Bluetooth, support for RAW camera image formats and the ability to create audio playlists that can be streamed in the background while performing other tasks and using other applications.
The application is used by students, sales staff, photographers, business people and casual home users. It is ideal for anyone who has a need to share documents, or gain access to documents and images from their mobile device. WebDAV Nav+ is also available as a customised white label solution ideal for educational institutions, government departments and business who have a need to provide a branded cloud storage client to their users.
* Download files and store them locally on the iPhone and iPad
* Open documents in other applications
* Forward multiple downloaded documents by email
* Upload images and videos from the photo gallery or camera
* Browse local storage through a web browser without a WebDAV client by using the built-in WebDAV server
* Stream media straight from the server without downloading the media first
* AirPlay support for streaming local media to supported AirPlay devices
* Exchange files between mobile devices using Bluetooth
* Stream audio playlists in the background while using other applications
* Support for most major RAW camera image formats
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* iOS 4.2 or later
* 7.0 MB
Pricing and Availability
WebDAV Nav+ 1.5.8 is available worldwide in 15 languages through the App Store in the Utilities category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or publication represented when making a request.
Located in Brisbane, Australia, Schimera was founded in 1993 by independent freelance software developer Sean Ashton. Schimera specialises in mobile, open source GIS and web technologies, delivering to clients across the world in a variety of industries including mining, telecoms, education, location-based services and social networking. Copyright (C) 2012 Sean Ashton. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.