Swansea, United Kingdom – Cute Logic have today released Kinetic Light Slideshow 1.5, the latest release of their popular slideshow app for iPhone and iPod touch. Kinetic Light was formerly called Cute Slideshow – and as well as a new name, Kinetic Light has a brand new improved interface.
Kinetic Light Slideshow excels at making great looking slideshows with the minimum of fuss. Using a simple and intuitive interface, users combine photos into slideshows using 20 professional quality transitions. Title slides can be included, with a choice of 12 different themes available. Users can add a soundtrack from their iPod music library. Slideshows can be played back on the device, or on a television and can be turned into movies for easy sharing with friends.
“The app has always been highly capable. The new name and new look will really make it shine” said Cute Logic Director, Chris Lewis.
* Create, edit and keep slideshows of favourite photos
* Choose from 12 themes to add impact to slideshows including 4 new festive themes
* Play back on iPhone, iPod touch or external screen
* Turn slideshows into movies
* Use Photo Albums synchronised from iTunes or photos taken with iPhone or iPod touch camera
* Instant Slideshow – quickly create shows from Photo Albums or camera; users are only ever 3 taps away from a slideshow
* Add soundtracks from iPod music library
* 20 beautiful transitions
* Combine text slides with photo slides
* Up to 100 slides per slideshow
* Easy to use. Beautiful and stylish results
Kinetic Light Slideshow requires an iPhone or iPod touch with OS 4.1 or above. iPhone 4 or later or iPod touch 4G and a video cable (sold separately) are required to play back slideshows on an external screen. iPhone 4 or later or iPod touch 4G is required to export slideshows as movies.
Pricing and Availability:
Kinetic Light Slideshow 1.5 is available now on the App Store. US pricing $2.99. This is a free upgrade for all existing users of Cute Slideshow.
Established in 2009, Cute Logic Ltd has been dedicated to creating great experiences for iPhone and iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Cute Logic Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.