How are your finger reflexes? Well… If your one of the many millions of Americans out there that doesn’t know and needs to find out then you’re in luck!
If you are a fan of the classic toy ‘Bop It’ then I think you’ll enjoy Finger Ninja. The basic premise of the game is you have to perform specific actions based on spoken commands from Finger Ninja. The various actions include Tap it, flick it, spin it and shake it. The spoken commands come at you in random order, and they keep coming faster and faster.
Once you’ve mastered solo, why not go one-on-one with a friend in Pass It mode, or get a group together and see who has the fastest reflexes.
Finger Ninja I think is best for kids who will enjoy the interaction with the iPhone touch screen as well as the apps graphics and audio. Adults may find this to be a little too easy or perhaps just get bored with it rather quickly. That being said it’s a great app to have in you’re phone if you have a few minutes to kill, like if you’re waiting at a doctors office.
1. Easy to use and navigate
2. Good attempt at an iPhone app version of a classic game
3. Great game for kids (That is if you don’t mind them playing a game where one of the main features requires them to shake your expensive iPhone vigorously)
4. No bugs or crashes that I could identify
5. Ability to compare your score against others
1. A little too easy in my opinion, though perhaps I just have superior finger reflexes : )
2. It would be nice if there was more to the game, like various levels where more types of “Bop It” like tasks are thrown at you
You must be logged in to post a comment.