Alexandria, Virginia – be | daronco today is pleased to introduce Fit Phone Runner 1.0 for iOS. From the creators of Fit Phone comes Fit Phone Runner. Fit Phone Runner aims to revolutionize the way people run. No longer will you run in a bubble. No longer will you wonder if you’re pushing yourself harder than others. After recording a run, add it to leaderboards shared around the world. Fit Phone Runner with the help of Game Center will give you the largest workout group you could ever imagine.
Fit Phone Runner will also let you know when you hit milestones. Everyone needs a little motiviation to keep you going. Get awards for running so you always have a goal to aim for. Fit Phone Runner has all the great cardio features of the original Fit Phone with the addition of Game Center. Here is a look at some of the features you get:
* Tracks outdoor cardio with built-in GPS and playback routes directly on your device
* Live maps so always know exactly where you are
* Distance, time, and pace announcements at configured intervals
* In-app music management so you can easily get to your favorite running music
* Body stat tracking to track body weight and body measurements
* Graphical results
* Free online backups to our servers using an anonymous device specific ID or using your facebook account for an easy way to share data between multiple devices
* Much, much more including endless updates to constantly make Fit Phone Cardio the best cardio tracker in the world
“The idea for Fit Phone Runner was pretty simple,” said Blaine DaRonco, founder of be | daronco, LLC. “My wife is a runner and I’m certainly not. I wanted to get into running but I seemed to lack motivation at times. Then I would see people spending hours of their lives trying to earn awards in video games. So I figured why not make something where you get awards for doing real world actions. In this case running. Fit Phone provided the foundation for the cardio tracking and Apple’s Game Center made it possible to do the user sharing. The awards and leaderboards turned out to be plenty of motivation to get me off the couch! If we can get others to do the same we’ll be very happy.”
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 2G, 3G, 4G
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* Game Center Support
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fit Phone Runner 1.0 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category. Review copies are available upon request.
Based in historic Alexandria, Virginia, be | daronco, LLC is a small privately held company founded in 2008 by Blaine DaRonco. With a focus on innovation and creative design, be | daronco is dedicated to making high quality, useful iPhone applications that aim to make everyone’s life easier or simply a little more fun. Copyright (C) 2008-2011 be | daronco, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Google, Google Maps, and the Google logo, are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
You must be logged in to post a comment.