Laguna Niguel, California – FormConnections, Inc. announces the availability of FormConnect 1.0, a form filling application for the iPad. FormConnect is an easy to use app for creating business forms on your iPad. Its simple design allows you to customize the forms the way you want them to look. Create patient records, customer contacts, inspections, expense reports, invoices, proposals, purchase orders, questionnaires and more. The app comes with several pre-built templates to choose from. Pick whichever one you like or build your own. FormConnect has several unique features. These include the following:
* Drag & drop fields anywhere on the form
* Share forms with others
* Choose from multiple field types (text, checkbox, drop down, radio buttons, signature, labels, notes, etc.)
* Adjust the size and length of a field
* Navigate a page via a finger swipe
* Select from multiple theme types (folder, clipboard, binder etc.) to change the look of the form
* Enter data using the iPad’s touch screen keyboard
* Take handwritten notes
* Capture a signature
* Import pictures from your photo album
* Tag related records via a multi-dimensional view
* Store data collected as a record
* Search for records
* Export data into the following file formats: (PDF, CSV, FMC)
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 9.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FormConnect 1.0 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
FormConnections is a software development company based in Laguna Niguel, California. Their initial product, FormConnect is an easy to use iPad application for creating, storing and sharing data. Copyright (C) 2011 FormConnections. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.