Ann Arbor, Michigan – Free Radical Software announces that their third application, Rhythmic, is now available exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch. Unlike other music sharing apps that can only send song info by email, Rhythmic makes it easy for friends to share their favorite song info directly from device to device using Bump(TM), an innovative tool that allows transfer over Wifi, EDGE, or 3G, or using Bluetooth.
In Rhythmic, each friend with an iPhone or iPod touch can select songs that they would like to share, and with just a press of a button the song info is sent wirelessly. Once received the song is added to the friends list with relevant song data and cover art. An easy buy button linked directly to the iTunes store allows one-click access to the song. All received songs are saved on this list for download at any time. Now when you share your music choices with friends, Rhythmic can also post the song on Facebook for the rest of your friends to see and enjoy.
* Share song info over Wi-Fi, EDGE, and 3G using Bump(TM) (the same technology recently showcased in the new PayPal(TM) app)
* Connect with Bluetooth even when no internet is available
* Give and receive song info at the same time with a friend
* Go to the iTunes store on your device with one button tap
* Keep a list of songs you’ve received for easy reference
* Let people know what music you’re in to on Facebook (optional)
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rhythmic 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Free Radical Software, a mobile application development company based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan, was formed in 2008 by Prasanth Gogineni and Brian Parkin to create useful medical applications for healthcare professionals. After the success of their medical applications Free Radical Software is now expanding to applications that even non-medical folks will love and use. Copyright (C) 2010 Free Radical Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.