Plymouth, United Kingdom – Independent developer Daniel Anderton today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Fuel Cost 2.3.1, an update to his popular fuel consumption utility for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Easily calculate your vehicles MPG, cost of a journey, and how to get there. Once arrived ‘Park Up’ and navigate easily back to your car. See your last 10 trips averaged out – Get a better idea of your MPG and expenditure. Swipe Left for your history. All within one simple App.
Ever wanted to work out just how economical your car is? How much it costs to travel to work? Planning a journey and want to get an accurate idea for the cost? Then use Fuel Cost for all your Fuel Needs. This App calculates MPG, Journey Cost and Fuel Required.
* ‘Park Up!’ New to version 2.0 of Fuel Cost, park your vehicle and navigate back to it
* Calculate the cost of a journey accurately using built in route calculator
* Fuel Cost on your iPad
Fuel Cost is also now available for your iPad. Now you can calculate for cars performance and journey cost on the iPad with the same simple user interface.
Fuel Cost enables you:
* Work out your cars MPG-KM/L
* Currencies included Pounds, Dollars, Euro
* Calculate the distance of a route
* Work Out the cost of a Journey
* Park Up- Park your vehicle and navigate back to it
* Supports UK Miles and Litres
* Supports US Gallons
* Supports EU With KM & Litres
* Supports UK With KM & Litres
* Supports Any Fuel brought in Litres and Gallons
* Journey Cost, Price Per Litre starts at 50p so LPG users can also use this app
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 2.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fuel Cost 2.3.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Located in Plymouth, United Kingdom, independent developer Daniel Anderton is just trying to make great apps to solve everyday problems. Copyright (C) 2012 Daniel Anderton. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.