Centerville, Ohio – EMS Options, LLC today is very proud to announce upgrades to all of the ICE4me (Breast Cancer Awareness) family of applications that allows the patient to talk to the EMS providers, even when they are unconscious. These iPhone and iPod applications are built with both the needs of EMS responders and their patients in mind. smart-ICE apps provide fire/EMS with intuitively designed applications that allow quick access to critical medical information, as well as meeting all the needs of the patient.
The “FIRST” iPhone/iPod app that will talk for a patient, when they can’t! These smart-ICE (In Case of Emergency) applications allow the owner to record a message with the most critical medical information that plays immediately on opening or at the push of a “PLAY’ button. No time is wasted looking through all of the data stored and the owner can give EMS providers instructions on how to use the ICE app more efficiently. ICE4me the single profile application and ICE4family, which stores data for up to (8) profiles, are both available on iTunes.
* Alert EMS button- dials emergency services and sets phone into Alert Mode where an intermittent alarm sounds if the patient becomes unconscious. This Piercing Alarm Can Also Be Used To Locate A Person In A Collapse Situation
* A “My Location” button that quickly finds the current location to give to EMS dispatchers
* Audio Recorded Message that plays on opening and is recorded by the patient
* E-mail capability, with built in HIPAA privacy statement. This feature eliminates the need to fill out those long forms for doctors
* Password Protected Insurance Information with full app “Edit Protection”
* QUICKVIEW capability provides one button access to all of the stored data for EMS providers
* Customizable views…icons or tabs, audio or Quickview
* Drop down lists for hundreds of the most common medications and medical problems that means less typing, more accuracy and easy edits for changes
* The first ICE applications with a built in Wallpaper feature for locked phones
* ICE4me and ICE4family store all of the information necessary to treat you in an emergency and much more
These apps were designed and developed by Fire/EMS/Emergency Room providers and telecommunication software specialists, utilizing an internationally recognized symbol (ICE4Safety) and endorsed exclusively by the UK medic (Bob Brotchie) who founded the ICE concept
* iPhone and iPod touch (2nd generation)
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 2.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ICE4me 1.1 is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category.
Located in Norcross, Georgia, USA, EMS Options, LLC, was founded in 2009 by Tim Green and Wil Craport. EMS Options, LLC, has over 23 years experience in the Information Technology field, and extensive cellular programming knowledge. This is combined with over 30 years Fire/EMS and emergency room experience to provide intuitive, easy to use emergency medical applications. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2010 EMS Options, LLC. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.