Dallas, Texas – Nelson Technologies, LLC has announced it has reached an agreement with the manufacturer of SaFPWR products, SigFx Guangzhou Company, LTD., to assist in the distribution of their smart battery products in the North American Market.
The iPhone 4 Battery cases from SaFPWR battery products are superior to any other iPhone 4 battery product in the market because of the patented advanced Energy Management Technology (EMT). These iPhone 4 cases also extend the life of your iPhone’s internal battery with the built in patented EMT and proprietary charge/discharge methods. The battery cases are currently offered in the Fusion and Milano models.
The key features of the iPhone 4 cases with a battery are:
* More than double your run time with SaFPWR iPhone 4 cases
* Patented EMT extends the life of your iPhone internal battery
* Designed to work with the iPhone 4 on both the AT&T and Verizon networks
* Access all your iPhone 4 functions while it is in the battery case
* Charge battery case and your iPhone 4 simultaneously through the included micro USB cable
* Sync your iPhone 4 to iTunes while it is in the case with the included cable
* Apple certified “Works with iPhone” products
SaFPWR iPhone 4 battery cases have passed the strict performance tests by an Apple designated test lab. As a result, the battery cases have been officially certified by Apple Inc. as a “Works with iPhone 4″ product. The SaFPWR battery cases also use an Apple-designated connector, which can only be ordered through Apple’s certified vendors. This ensures that the SaFPWR line of iPhone 4 battery cases is 100% compatible with your iPhone 4 whether you are on the AT&T or Verizon mobile network.
To learn more about the SaFPWR iPhone cases please visit the Nelson Technologies website.
Nelson Technologies, LLC is a Texas-based company that distributes SaFPWR products in North America. Nelson Technologies enjoys a close working relationship with the Company that manufactures SaFPWR products that include iPhone Battery Cases. Copyright (C) 2011 Nelson Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.