Sao Carlos, Brazil – Intellegentia Tecnologia Ltda today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of iPerformanceCoach 1.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Specifically designed for those who are developing intellectual activities, iPerformanceCoach logs and measures how much time the user is actually working and how much time they are wasting on distractions.
With iPerformanceCoach the user will know exactly what are the main problems affecting their performance, enabling them to take the necessary steps to solve them and create strategies to avoid or reduce time-consuming distractions. In addition, iPerformanceCoach will allow the user to know how many times he was successful in executing a particular (or all) activity(ies).
Using iPerformanceCoach to establish performance goals and knowing the monitoring of the application during execution of an activity, user will naturally create the habit of finishing his work at the planned time whenever possible and will increase his productivity and focus on the process.
* “iPerformanceCoach is an excellent app to increase your productivity. Give it a try today.”, App Chronicles
* iPerformanceCoach Featured on the App Store at iPhone > Productivity > What’s Hot (Argentina and Brazil)
* iPerformanceCoach Lite Featured on the App Store at iPhone > Productivity > New & Noteworthy (Brazil and Spain)
* Great design
* Unlimited activity insertion
* Unlimited activity executions
* Distraction customization accordingly user context
* Statistics available as graphics
* High configurable environment
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 3.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iPerformanceCoach 1.1 is priced at $0.99 USD available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Also, there is a lite version (iPerformanceCoach Lite) under the same category.
Located in So Carlos, So Paulo/Brazil, Intellegentia Tecnologia Ltda was founded in 2003 by Reinaldo de Oliveira Castro. As a software company, web systems and mobile apps are its main markets. All Material and Software (C) 2010 Intellegentia Tecnologia Ltda. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.