Cupertino, California – JGo Labs announced today that version 2.0 of its engaging, dynamic and unique physical fitness training app SEAL Fitness Challenge (SFC) is now available on iTunes. Designed for iPhone and iPod touch, SEAL Fitness Challenge empowers fitness enthusiasts at all levels – from beginners to elite athletes – to follow the same rigorous training challenges employed by US Navy SEALs . And since the app is built on JGo Labs’ proprietary fitness engine, users enjoy limitless training variations to keep their workouts fun, dynamic, challenging and exciting.
Key improvements and enhancements that users will enjoy in version 2.0 of SEAL Fitness Challenge include a faster, more responsive interface that makes the app even easier to use, and the following new features:
* Reminder Manager: easily and quickly add a workout reminder to the calendar
* Social Sharing: share progress and accomplishments via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and other social channels
* Shake it Up: “shake” the device when configuring an Indoc Challenge to get a surprise challenge
* Evolution Surprises: “shake” the device during the Evolution Configuration screen to get a unique evolution without knowing how long, how hard, or when the next rest will be
* Active Rest Management: choose the number of rests during evolution training sessions
* Last Evolution Stat and Exercise History: check to see previous performance results to track progress and strive to the next level
“In version 2.0, we’ve added some big features and also made some small changes that continue to evolve SEAL Fitness Challenge into one of the best personal fitness trainer apps on the market,” commented Alfred Gomez, Director QA, JGo Labs.
SEAL Fitness Challenge, which has been described by ex-Special Operations soldier and current extreme fitness enthusiast Chris Dixon as “hands down the best personal trainer for iPhone that I have ever used,” is available on iTunes now.
JGo Labs, LLC is a software development firm that focuses on the development of gaming and analytic products that rely heavily on artificial intelligence and advanced computing. A “little bit country, little bit rock ‘n roll” that isn’t us in the least. We are more the rebellious type! We believe to get different, you not only have to think different but be different. We try to approach our craft with passion and gusto, because we love what we do and realize we are so very blessed. Copyright (C) 2012 JGo Labs, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.