Mount Prospect, Illinois – Inspiretis is delighted to announce the release of ListMonger 3.0, which brings powerful, quick, and easy list-making to iPad. ListMonger 3.0 builds upon the previous, highly-regarded iPhone and iPod touch versions to deliver an enhanced iPad experience, including both landscape and portrait orientations, additional columns when viewing lists, significantly increased list viewing area, and more. Unique and thoughtfully-implemented features separate ListMonger 3.0 from the pack:
* Add sublists to any item
* Add new items at any list position
* Unrivaled sorting options
* Send lists between users via email
* Full-screen, pop-up notes view with auto-formatted links
* Quick filtering on both flags and checkmarks
* Launch password and individual list password protection
* Robust item counting
* Color-code items
* Backup and restore
* 11 pre-configured yet flexible fields to quickly start new lists with no set-up
ListMonger 3.0 provides the ability to slice and dice lists, right in hand, in ways that no other iOS list-making app hints at. It is a universal app, which provides iPhone, iPod touch, and native iPad support bundled together in a single app.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 6.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ListMonger 3.0 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Mount Prospect, Illinois, Inspiretis was founded in 2008 by Paul Spire expressly to develop ListMonger, in the hopes of serving iPhone-owning listaholics throughout the world. Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Inspiretis. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.