Boston, Massachusetts – Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, introduces Callouts by Ripple Training exclusively for Final Cut Pro X, available now through FxFactory. A set of 10 Effects, Callouts is an exciting way to highlight specific parts of footage. Editors can easily create emphasis with arrows, circles, magnifiers, text highlights, animated paths and more. Ripple Training Callouts can be purchased now through FxFactory for 49 USD.
With Ripple Training Callouts, editors can:
* Control over 30 different parameters to easily customize the look of any Callout
* Move, rotate and shape Callouts using flexible on-screen controls
* Mix and match multiple Callouts on a clip
* Connect Callouts to hold frames using 3-point editing techniques
* Animate Callouts on and off screen, plus create more animation by keyframing parameters
* Add arrows, circles, magnifiers, text highlights, animated paths, speech bubbles and more to footage
About Ripple Training and President, Steve Martin:
Founded in 2002, Ripple Training Inc. is an online digital training and content distribution company specializing in software training products and plug-ins for postproduction professionals. Ripple Training was founded by editor and producer Steve Martin who has over 18 years of experience as an editor, educator and producer.
Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. Copyright (C) 2012 Noise Industries, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.