Seoul, Republic of Korea – Samurai Girl 1.0.2, the standout, spanking new RPG from Korean gaming giant CJ E&M Co, LTD is living up to the sterling reputation of her maker by being featured on the Apple App Store’s New and Noteworthy list. Rave reviews from focus group testers preceded the role playing game’s release, and the accolades continue to come in as Samurai Girl wins more admirers from the general gaming population. A special discounted price of $0.99 (USD) is expected to introduce more gamers to the new game.
Samurai Girl is a full featured RPG compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. The high energy game incorporates heaping helpings of action, strategy, storytelling, and the ability of the character to evolve as she progresses. What role playing games are meant to do, Samurai Girl does very well. The game also breaks new ground with the inclusion of a pet-raising system: The main character, Hikaru, obtains a baby phoenix during her travels. While fighting her way through enemy hordes to avenge the death of her parents and protect the enchanted sword she has inherited, Hikaru must also raise her phoenix. If she succeeds, her pet becomes her steed and companion later in the game.
Samurai Girl reviews highlight the game’s quality and appeal. “Very fast and fluid gameplay, especially the battles,” one player states. “Stunningly designed worlds,” raves iPhoneAppCafe.com. “The storyline is intriguing, and the sheer size and detail of the game is impressive… this is a very complete, beautifully designed and executed game,” says iPhoneLife.com. The game has been favorably compared RPG favorites like Maple Story.
* Immersive worlds and dungeons – Epic story driven gameplay through 4 beautifully designed worlds, with over 50 quests and 16 bosses
* Pet system – Never Before seen in Action-RPG Games, you will be able to train a pet and raise it to be a lethal guardian and loyal companion
* Unique Skills – 13 expert Sword fighting skills can be unlocked and upgraded
* Item Combination System – Acquire and combine mythical stones to upgrade and strengthen your equipment
* Gift Box System – Discover hundreds of treasure and equipment all distinctively classed to help you in your adventure
* Minigame Challenge – Game Center Integrated, you will fight in the Minigame Challenge to see who is the king of the mountain
* Easy to Play – An in-depth tutorial and simple user interface was created so new and experienced RPG gamers could immediately get started
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 9.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Samurai Girl 1.0.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
AppsAsia is a South Korean-based company passionately dedicated to providing marketing, promotion and advertising services for Korean iPhone application developers. The AppsAsia team is committed to excellence and strives to provide the best personalized services for their clients. Copyright (C) 2011 AppsAsia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.