New York, NY – Daniel Amitay today is pleased to announce the update and immediate availability of ShareCal (v.1.1), a major update to the calendar event sharing app for the iPhone and iPod touch. The update adds the ability to send events to other ShareCal users by email, while also creating event files for desktop applications. ShareCal makes sharing your calendar events with others as simple as bumping your phones together or sending an email! Just pick which event you would like to send, choose how you want to share the event, and you’re done!
ShareCal works on all iOS 4+ devices and is the easiest integrated event-sharing app on the iTunes App Store. All that is required is an internet connection (WiFi/Cellular).
* Share events with coworkers, family, friends, anybody
* ShareCal uses events from your real Calendar
* ShareCal saves events into your real Calendar
* ShareCal is extremely easy to use
* Share events face to face
* Share events from far away
* Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ShareCal 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Social Networking category. ShareCal will only work on iOS 4.0+ devices.
New York, NY based Daniel Amitay is an independent developer. Copyright (C) 2010 Daniel Amitay. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.