Leeds, United Kingdom – David Spickett has announced the release of Maze Dash 1.0. Many games involve mazes but no other has the variety of modes Maze Dash has. Play against the computer, the clock, friends or the rest of the world through Game Center. To get the best times, high scores and achievements. Simple, one button control makes the game easy to learn, with options for left and right handed players, but difficult to master as every maze is unique.
* Every maze is randomly generated, so every one is different
* Race against the A.I. in Player Vs Computer
* Race against the clock in Time Attack
* Play with up to three friends on one device in the Player Vs Player mode
* Practice any maze size (including an extreme size), with leader boards tracking the best times
* Log into Game Center for achievements and high scores
* Statistics tracked locally even without a Game Center login
* Players can listen to their own music if they wish to
* Retina display optimized
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 5.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Maze Dash 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in the UK David Spickett is an independent iOS developer who began iOS development in September 2010, spurred on by a mobile development module at University. All Material and Software (C) 2011 David Spickett All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.