Chicago, Illinois – TraxItAll Software has announced TraxItAll for iOS devices, a unique Goal Setting and Daily Tracking app. As its name suggests, TraxItAll enables users to track anything on a daily basis: Sales calls, blood sugar, pill taking, their weight, stock prices, billable hours, miles run, whether they worked out or not, or anything else they would like to track. Users can also take notes, set goals, and quickly see how they’re performing in relation to those goals.
TraxItAll, which currently sells for $3.99, has already been selected as one of the “Top 10 Psychology Apps” for the iPhone on ThePsychFiles.com, based on its effectiveness as a motivational and goal-setting tool:
“A really cool goal-setting app … What I like about this program is the key to goal setting is being specific … No magic to this other than that it keeps track of what you said you were going to do and gives you feedback … A good demonstration of the effective technique of goal setting.” – Michael A. Britt, Ph.D.
What TraxItAll Does
TraxItAll combines several important functions into one unique app:
* It’s a daily tracking program that enables users to track whatever matters to them. Rather than telling users what they can track, TraxItAll asks users the question, “What do you need to know?” Users can enter their data either via the tap-counter or the keypad to record whether or not they worked out, how many sales calls they made, etc.
* It’s a highly effective goal-setting tool. It makes users accountable to themselves by giving them very specific feedback on whether they’re meeting their goals or not.
* It’s a recurring, automatic, daily to-do list. TraxItAll automatically reminds users each day of the things they want to do, whether its major items such as “Work Out,” or simple things such as “Eat a Carrot.”
* It’s a daily note-taking tool. TraxItAll lets users add brief, daily notes to any of the items they’re tracking, to remind themselves of exactly what happened or what they did in relation to that item on that day.
How TraxItAll Works
The core of TraxItAll is its three-fold tracking method (patent-pending), i.e., for each item a user wants to track, they select one of three different tracking methods for recording their data:
* Count: How many times something happened on a given day: How many sales calls did I make? How many hours did I bill? How many miles did I run?
* Yes/No: Did something happen or not?: Did I work out? Did I Take my pills? Was I cigarette-free?
* Average: What was something’s level: What was my weight? My blood sugar? My cholesterol? The value of my 401k? The price of my stock?
This three-fold tracking method makes TraxItAll very flexible and powerful, and yet at the same time it is surprisingly simple and easy to use. In addition, TraxItAll’s unique “Goal Bar” shows users their progress in graphic format; as users get closer to reaching their goal, the bar changes color from red to blue. Users can even email their reports to family members, friends, colleagues, teachers, or whoever else needs to see how they’re doing.
* No internet access needed
* A simple and easy way to track anything
* Users can set goals for anything that’s important to them
* Users can create as many different tracks as they like
* Tracks can be organized by category
* Data can be entered either via the Tap Counter (for smaller numbers) or via the keypad (for larger numbers)
* Uses can add brief notes to their daily entries
* Uses can create a recurring, automatic, daily “To Do” list
* Tracks are highly customizable, including how many decimals to display and what Yes/No symbols to use
* Reports can be quickly viewed on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, and overall basis, and viewed in either “Goal Bar” or statistical format
* Reports show users exactly how they’re performing in relation to the goals they set for themselves
* Users can easily share their reports via email with anyone who needs to see them
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 2.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TraxItAll 1.1 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
TraxItAll Software is a Chicago-based company that produces productivity software for smartphone devices. Copyright (C) 2010 TraxItAll Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.