Vetasoft has announced today the launch of their new evolved Whack-A-Mole mobile game, Monkey Land. The game is a revisited and fully multi touch Whack-A-Mole genre.
Mokoko, the giant monkey received a letter from his beloved master. He must defeat the vampire monkey Dr. Apula and retrieve all the stolen bananas! Players must touch and dodge as many monkeys as possible to pass the levels. Players can also buy items to increase its power.
“Take a Whack-A-Mole and add new elements of gameplay, upgrades, many levels, numerous enemies, monkeys, bosses, gold, ninjas, vampires and mini-games to unlock and you will get the funny and addictive Monkey Land. You will stay stuck for a while!” says Adriano Baglio from Vetasoft.
Key features of Monkey Land include:
* A complete and revisited Whack-A-Mole game with multi touch
* An entertaining and addictive action game with amazing graphics!
* Many enemies and bosses to defeat
* More than 45 levels including 9 bosses
* Polished and colorful graphics
* Gain experience and upgrade your level
* two great mini games to unlock
* Earn gold to buy items and upgrade your power
* Great musics and sounds
* Send your best experience to the Game Center leaderboards
* Retina support
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 14.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Monkey Land 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2009, Vetasoft is a independent game development company based in Mons, Belgium. The company specialises in the design of games for mobile devices for iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and Android. Our aim is to offer innovative, high-quality and reliable mobile games and softwares. So as to guarantee the quality of our products, development is undertaken by an experienced, dynamic and passionate team. Copyright (C) 2011 Vetasoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.