Kiev, Ukraine – Independent developer, Pavlo Aksonov today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Goal! 1.0, his new sports-based app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Goal! allows you to watch thousands soccer highlights on your device. The application offer highlights from different leagues with an incredibly simple user interface designed specifically with the end user in mind.
Now you are able to watch all the goals across Europe and international leagues (UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, USA, Russia, Turkey, Brazil, Argentina, Greece and more than 30 other countries) via Wi-Fi or 3G internet connection. The application allows to check out only needed leagues and hide unnecessary ones, you may hide also leagues in your country (for example to show Premier League matches but hide Championship for England). Share video with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, etc. Follow your favorite teams and see only needed videos.
* Retrieving latest matches highlights periodically
* Filtering leagues to display
* Aggregate view of all shown leagues
* Calendar to see matches in the past for given month/date
* Share video link easily
* Subscribe to favorite teams and check all their matches
* Automatical removal of broken or deleted videos
* 10 supported video hosting providers (YouTube, Dailymotion, Videa, RuTube, BrightCove, Zideo, Sapo,etc.)
* 50 supported leagues
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 10.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Offer! Until 03/12/2012, Goal! 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (50% Off) or equivalent amount in other currencies, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category. Free subscription for new highlight videos during three months.
AksonovApps is founded at 2011 in Kiev, Ukraine and focused to create user-friendly iPhone applications with simple intuitive interface. Copyright (C) 2012 Pavlo Aksonov. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.